Audio-Technica Safety Raiser - AT6006R
Designed to mount on a manual turntable, the AT6006R Safety Raiser automatically lifts the tonearm at the end of a record, protecting the stylus from damage. The raiser is equipped with a highly sensitive release antenna and a hydraulic lift with rubber lift bar, ensuring safe, smooth and dependable operation. Height adjustment knob and included spacers allow the raiser to be used with a wide variety of turntables with different tonearm heights.
- Lifts tonearm automatically at the end of a record, protecting stylus tip
- Hydraulic lift with rubber lift bar operates safely and smoothly
- Can be mounted on a variety of turntables with different tonearm heights
- Lift bar movable width: 3 mm (0.12")
- Accessories: Double-sided tape ×4, Spacer ×2
- Diameter: 14 mm / 0.55"
- Height: 7 mm / 1.06" to 39 mm / 1.54"
- Unit: 0.74 oz
- Shipping: 1 lb